Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So-called ''cheat'' outed on facebook

• 12-06-2011 6:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭

Just wondering has anyone else seen the 'likes' on facebook giving out about a girl cheating in one of the exams? I wont mention names but her page was added to the like and afterwards another one was made with the girl who made the first like adding in her own profile page aswel. The comments made were kind of abusive and in my opinion taking things abit far. Just wondered what your opinions are? Sorry mods if this is in the wrong category. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Bobzer77

We all have to remember that the LC doesn't test a students aptitude in sports, people skills, cheating in state examinations and such.

I personally see it as a risk vs reward kinda thing, if you wanna take the risk of cheating go ahead, I won't though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 479 ✭✭LittleMissLost

I'm not on facebook at the moment but how the HECK does anyone cheat in the Leaving Cert?! You have a desk, a chair, paper and a few pens. Phones aren't allowed into the exam hall and the superintendants have eyes like eagles. Iwent to pick my pen up off the floor and I got the suspicious evil eyes from mine :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 519 ✭✭✭flyaway.

Hmm, I just went onto Facebook and found them on the likes page.

Maybe she did cheat but to me it just looks like some immature person bullying someone they don't like by the way they wrote it.

And it seems to have been Junior Cert because the like page is about an Irish exam.
    I'm not on facebook at the moment but how the HECK does anyone cheat in the Leaving Cert?! You have a desk, a chair, paper and a few pens. Phones aren't allowed into the exam hall and the superintendants have eyes like eagles. Iwent to pick my pen up off the floor and I got the suspicious evil eyes from mine :rolleyes:

Yeah, the like page says she had the answers in her hoodie or something...

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭Caireann

Ah yes sorry i didnt pay attention to what exam it was.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭LilMissCiara

Caireann wrote: »
    Ah yes sorry i didnt pay attention to what exam it was.

Haha, does the absolute childishness of it not give it away though?!

It's the féckin Junior Cert.. If she wants to cheat let her.. It doesn't affect any body's results but her own...!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Junior Cert != Leaving Cert :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement