Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ordinary Level History.

• 12-06-2011 6:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

i decide a few weeks ago to do ordinary level.But im kinda confused on the lay out of the papaer.Will someone please explain it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭unknowntoown

1st question is a Document question , based on 3 documents every school was supposed to study. its on both higher and ordinary level
    2nd question is generaly something on ireland
    so in school which part of the irish course did you studie
    an example the partition of ireland in ireland was in 1921 after michael collins signed the treaty in england
    so basicly if you studied modern ireland, its from i think 1914-1970's then you do that page
    if you done anything before 1900's with the 1st and 2nd home rule bill
    dunno the year but before the 1900's ex. 1891.....such and such happened
    then you do that page
    you cannot do more then 1 question on ireland example you cant do page 1 and page 2 of ireland, as you have to do eu, and america
    after your done the irish question which consists of 5 short easy questions, 1 paragraph and an essay (1and half pages)
    you will then do an EU page (questions)
    the topic of that page should be ,Europe and the Wider World , consists of the same style questions
    and finally for your last question it will be the American questions
    5 short, 1 para, 1 essay

then project added on
    its very easy, without study i got a b2 in the mocks, planning on an A1 good luck man

Advertisement