Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Navan to ITB?

• 12-06-2011 7:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36

The only way I know how to get to blanchardstown is the 109 which stops at the slip road near to the college (I think) but as far as I know coming home the only stop in blanchardstown is beside the village??? which is far? If anyone is travelling from that area how do you get there? are the stops far from each other or do you get dublin buses to the village from the college?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 413 ✭✭dsane1

Hey, I used to get the 109 from cavan. Yes the stop for itb is the slip road and the way home is the stop near the village. There is a company urbus which goes from swords to castleknock every hour and that stops at itb. It costs €1 from itb to the bottom of blanch village (near the bus eireann stop) and takes 15-20 mins.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 VeronicaMoon

dsane1 wrote: »
    Hey, I used to get the 109 from cavan. Yes the stop for itb is the slip road and the way home is the stop near the village. There is a company urbus which goes from swords to castleknock every hour and that stops at itb. It costs €1 from itb to the bottom of blanch village (near the bus eireann stop) and takes 15-20 mins.

Oh cool! Thank god :D Thanks for your help!

Advertisement