Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WoW subscription / card code with debit?

Options
  • 12-06-2011 7:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭

Hey all, I was just wondering if there is a way to buy game time online using a debit card. Either by buying a proper subscription which I dont think is possible, or alternatively somewhere legit to buy the code from a WoW game card.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

Always had mine on my debit card. Never hadda problem with it. Had visa though so maybe why.

• Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭Joneser

Is there a debit card option I'm missing somewhere? All I can see are the different credit cards, can't find where I can pay with debit :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭tom_ass19

There's no payment option for a debit card, try using the 3v vouchers to buy game time from the online store but if your going to to do you might as well just add it as a payment method and setup a subscription from your account management.

Cheers,
    Tom

• Registered Users Posts: 46 thomas.oleary

The site Offgamers sell's game cards and accept Laser :D

Advertisement