Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paddy Power 3V Card :/

• 12-06-2011 7:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭

Any way of transferring the money on my 3V card to paddy powers account? They say they dont accept prepaid cards really pissed off have just put quite a bit on the card :/

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭Derek!

I made that mistake before, so I had to link it to my paypal account and send as much as I could from it to a friend who then sent it back as cash so I could use it

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭Dannyboi3k

fancy doin that for me ?? dont know anyone else with a paypal account, would really be helpin out :)

only 15euro now didnt think i could use it so i bought some stuff :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭Derek!

I would not mind at all :) just pm me the details if you havent already got it sorted

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 152 ✭✭Dr.Dre

Dannyboi3k wrote: »
    Any way of transferring the money on my 3V card to paddy powers account? They say they dont accept prepaid cards really pissed off have just put quite a bit on the card :/

Yes Paddypower do not accept 3v cards on any other prepaid credit cards.

Do what derek said and attach it to paypal and then send it all to your paddy power.

The min. amount you can send is 15 from paypal to paddypower and you must send your winnings back to your paypal and then you can send them to your bank account!

Sounds kinda complicated but its pretty easy ;)

Winnings, can they not be withdrawn from my Paddy Power Cash Card instore?n

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 152 ✭✭Dr.Dre

Dannyboi3k wrote: »
    Winnings, can they not be withdrawn from my Paddy Power Cash Card instore?n

Hmm im not really sure about that.

Usually you must send the winnings from paddypower back to the destination where the funds entered from.

I think you may be right do and Im getting mixed up with bet365 :D

Think once the money is in your Paddy Powers account you can withdraw instore, thanks anyway :)

Advertisement