Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

A bit of Coughing

• 12-06-2011 8:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭

Well all..
    Have some Feb born calves, bucket fed and I've noticed a few coughing a bit, nothing too much, no dirty noses or anything..
    They had bimectin injection a few weeks ago which I know doesn't cover fluke but while the weather is damp I wouldn't expect fluke until later in the year... Plan was to fluke & worm drench again at the end of July...
    What's it likely to be ??

I have some year olds that got the fluke & worm drench at the same time but no coughing with them..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,438 ✭✭✭5live

Could be lungworm? It might be safer to go in again with a white drench on a few and see if any improvement in them and go from there. Iirc the ivermectins have a 5 week dosing interval for injections so it may be time again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭bbam

Indeed, we'll bring them in for a drench at the weekend and opefully that will sort it out...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 360 ✭✭Bactidiaryl

a dirty cough,dosent sound like the normal worm one?try lungpowder.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭bbam

a dirty cough,dosent sound like the normal worm one?try lungpowder.

sorry for my ignorance but what is lungpowder??

Advertisement