Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

German satelitte tv

Options
  • 12-06-2011 8:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 409 ✭✭

Folks, if u want German tv speak to member Pelisor2000. I got the receiver last week. For total installation which took a few hours (and I did not need to get another dish other then my sky one as so many people said I needed) plus the receiver it cost only €160. He showed me everything and it was perfectly done. Well recommended and he came late in the evening with no problem at all.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 trottel

u can even get it cheaper...my dad gave me his old camper reciever (u can buy the set with small dish sometimes in lidl) and i bought a cheap dish (didnt had sky) for under 20Euro on the net. just have somebody to help u to find the right position

• Registered Users Posts: 7,882 ✭✭✭munchkin_utd

just be warned.

the analogue sat signal for all german channels is being switched off within the next 12 months so if you buy anything make sure its digital!!

Advertisement