Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Please life ancient ban

Options
  • 12-06-2011 9:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 874 ✭✭✭

Hi

I was banned from the UCC forum last year some time, for what I thought at the time wasn't a very serious infringement. I subsequently asked for this to be investigated via the dispute resulution process and no one ever followed up with me.

So, over a year later, I'm again asking for this ban to be lifted.

Thanks
    Max

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

I cant find any post forum you in the Dispute resolution forum.

I cant see any thread started by you in helpdesk either

are you sure you followed the DRP or just spoke to the mod by PM? Who did you ask to investigate it?

Have you tried PMing the mod of the UCC forum? Orizio initially gave out the ban and is still modding that forum.

as for the ban: you needlessly insulted a poster and then went on to make an insulting comment about their dead grandfather. Ban was definitely deserved imho and it isnt ancient, it was in November 2010 but perhaps your definition of ancient differs from mine.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Ban was deserved but the mod has very generously decided to lift your ban and give you a second chance.

However, I imagine that if you get into any more trouble on the forum people will be less sympathetic to you cause!

Advertisement