Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Internet connection east clare

• 12-06-2011 9:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi,

I am trying to find the best option to get the fastest possible internet on the countrysite in east Clare (between Tulla and Scariff). So far we had the eircom line which is really bad and then got the mobile broadband from 3 but that doesn't work half the time as the coverage is unstable.
    Does anyone have experience with a provider that works well out there? Or any other ideas?

Thanks a million,

Lisa

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭Aglomerado

I always get a decent connection with my Vodafone mobile broadband in that area. Worth a try, think they have a Pay as you go option as well as contract.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Carry

Said it already on an older thread, and still very happy with bbnet here in East Clare:
    http://www.bbnet.ie/?county=clare

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

I've heard a lot of people have good things to say about Ripplecom as well

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 533 ✭✭✭willow tree

i can second bbnet, using them last couple years, no problems:)

Advertisement