Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What should I do?

• 12-06-2011 10:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

So, I've done absolutely no work for irish paper 1, i'm so screwed like. Can anyone actually give me any tips for it? I'm doing pass irish by the way. Thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭Skill

Main thing is don't panic. You know way more than you think, so just get some sleep now, think positive and give it your best tomorrow

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭LilMissCiara

DayumSon wrote: »
    So, I've done absolutely no work for irish paper 1, i'm so screwed like. Can anyone actually give me any tips for it? I'm doing pass irish by the way. Thanks :)

Read through a few stories and a few comhras.... Quickly revise your present and past verbs. That should jog your memory and refresh the Irish that hasn't been used in a few weeks!

If your not using it for marks then you should be grand!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Some thoughts / guesses from various people in this thread, OP! :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement