Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

30th birthday party

Options
  • 13-06-2011 12:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭

Has anyone any recommendations for venue to hold a 30th party?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 663 ✭✭✭Funk It

The Oslo hotel in Salthill seems like a decent venue, huge area down the back for private functions

• Registered Users Posts: 9,034 ✭✭✭Ficheall

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭ValerieR

I had my 40th @ Kilcolgan Castle - Really nice venue for a "big" birthday.

Valerie :)

The Western on Prospect Hill.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,155 ✭✭✭PopeBuckfastXVI

The townhouse have a funky private room with small bar upstairs - had mine there, great crack had by all!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,221 ✭✭✭bonzodog2

Cloonacauneen Castle , a few miles out on the Tuam Road, might be worth a look too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Fozzie Bear

I had mine in The Ruby Room in the Kings Head a few years ago and my missus had hers a few weeks ago in the same venue, highly recommend it. You have your own bar up there, its a private room, separate music system so you can have a DJ or just bring in your own IPod (we did this) or you can use the piped music from the main bar and they do platters of sandwiches and hot food too. We went in during the afternoon and decorated the place with the usual birthday stuff and it was all ready for kick off at 8pm. The birthday girl got a few free cocktails thrown in too although you have to go downstairs to the bottom bar to get them (i had the pleasure of doing this!).

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

A hospital or old folks home so you don't have far to go when the hip gives out while dancing.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement