Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Inkaholics tattoo studio , Cork

Options
  • 13-06-2011 12:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭

Hi does anybody have experience of using them? I am getting tattoo done and am wondering if people found them good...expensive etc..?? Smiley Dogg and Tattoo Zoo rather pricey for what I want done...any other suggestions?

Thanks...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Suggestion: Don't base your choice of tattoo artist on the cost they quote you, base it on the quality of their work. If you find an artist you like, and it's more than you can afford, save for it a little longer.

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭2mature

Ya point noted, but still looking for peoples experience of inkaholics as no point in overpaying an artist to do a sh** job either

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

check out their facebook and see what people say about em, most studios now have portfolios and the like up there now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Elbow

Speaking from personal experience i'd highly recommend Phil Cummins in cobh

http://www.facebook.com/people/Phil-Cummins/100000618534281

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 MissEvelynT

HI i had a great experience with the artists in inkaholics, it was my first tattoo and i everything was talked trough with me step by step and i felt i was looked after :) Hope this was helpfull even though its a bit late replying - Evelyn

• Advertisement
Advertisement