Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Absolute Disgrace!

• 13-06-2011 1:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Don't know if this is in the right thread. If not sorry, I'm new to this.

My 15 year old sister, her best friend(14) and her cousin(15) were in Thurles today for the Limerick and Waterford hurling match. They were walking through the town when 3 youngfellas from Limerick started shoutin at them and walked over to them.

They were asking the girls their age and stuff. The youngfellas kept sayin they were 16, but my sister said they were around 19 or 20. Then they got to a lane and they told the girls to come up the lane with them. But they said no. One youngfella just stood back and said nothin, but the other 2 grabbed my sister by the arms and were pullin her up the lane. Only for my sister is a quick thinker and got away god only knows what would have happend. Loads of people seen it going on and they all stood there laughing. The guards seen it happening too and done absolutely nothin!

What's wrong with people, like? Especially the guards?! It's a disgrace.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,853 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

If it was as serious as you make it sound I really doubt the gardai would stand and look. Have you reported it to them?

Was your sister there to support Waterford or Limerick?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

Hi OP

This really is a matter for the gardai and i would suggest you report the issue to them.

Thanks

D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement