Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Requested username change & forgot about it

Options
  • 13-06-2011 9:11am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭

I requested a username change about 12 months ago but it never happened and i forgot to chase it up :o
    Being a bit cheeky here but could it be done now considering i was a subscriber when the request was made?

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

This seems to be the request you were talking about (for those with access to the Subscriber's forum). You were asked by site administrator "Asiaprod" what you wanted your new username to be and you didn't reply. I don't think you can blame boards if you didn't reply on time?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Elbow

Shield wrote: »
    This seems to be the request you were talking about (for those with access to the Subscriber's forum). You were asked by site administrator "Asiaprod" what you wanted your new username to be and you didn't reply. I don't think you can blame boards if you didn't reply on time?

I did send a PM at the time with my new username (cant even remember what i wanted now), just that i never followed it up when i didn't hear anything back.

Not blaming boards by the way, entirely my own fault for not chasing it up at the time :D

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Can you provide proof of the PM you say you sent? The admins would need details of who you sent it to and on what date so they can confirm it with their records. Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Elbow

Dont worry about it Shield its almost 12 months ago and that PM is long gone.
    I dont wanna waste anyone's time over such a small thing anyway so we'll forget about it, i'll subscribe again to change username, was worth chancing my arm and asking anyway :P

Thanks for your help

You're welcome.

Thread closed.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement