Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

us immigrant visa passport stamp

Options
  • 13-06-2011 9:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hi,
    if anybody knows,why it takes a week to get my passport stamped with immigrant visa and get it back?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭starky

xwarriorx wrote: »
    Hi,
    if anybody knows,why it takes a week to get my passport stamped with immigrant visa and get it back?

Well the guys in the US embassy are basically US civil servants. They are just as useless as Irish civil servants :-), god only knows what they are doing with your paperwork. One of them left my degree cert on the photocopier and I nearly left the embassy with out it.
    I Actually got mine back the same day as my interview, so I was lucky :-). You should get it in a few days really, I would not worry about it! Where are you moving to in the USA BTW?

Advertisement