Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Retro Freebie - PC Games

• 13-06-2011 9:48am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,195 ✭✭✭

Hi all,
    Just going through some boxes and found some stuff that are of no interest to me now (plus I run Linux and couldn't be arsed partitioning my laptop)

Anyhow - here for the taking (all PC Games):
    • Unreal Tournament 2003
    • Starcraft (Plus expansion set)
    • Command And Conquer Renegade
    • Serious Sam - The second encounter
    • Battlefield 1942
    • Battlefield Vietnam
    • Neverwinter Nights

I'm not going to split them as it would be a pain in the arse trying to meet loads of people. Also - I'm nont going to post them as it would cost me (it would be cheaper for me to bin them instead)

So - here's the conditions :

(1) You have to be really interested in them (i.e. don't take them to sell for a few quid on eBay - I could do this, but I'd rather see them going to somebody locally who would actually play them)
    (2) You have to take the whole lot of them

I can meet you in Blanchardstown, Mullingar or Dublin City Centre.

Sound fair enough ?

If there is no interest after a week or so I can dump them.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,184 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dr Bob

I logged a shedload of hours in battlefield vietnam :), and over the course of many lan nights lost my disks ,plus I'm just down the road from you so I'd be interested in the lot, only downside is I wont be around blanch till the weekend , if you're interested let me know.
    aha I work in the city centre so that'd probably be handier if you want to meet up during the week

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,195 ✭✭✭deadl0ck

Yeah - I only work in Blanch so I'm not there at weekends.

My Mrs. works in city centre and could meet you in the Q bar at lunchtime Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday with them if that suits you ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Hercule

Man I feel old when I see command and conquer renegade be defined as retro :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,184 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dr Bob

deadl0ck wrote: »
    Yeah - I only work in Blanch so I'm not there at weekends.

My Mrs. works in city centre and could meet you in the Q bar at lunchtime Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday with them if that suits you ?
    Tuesday would probably be handiest , I'll drop you a pm with my mobile details

Advertisement