Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Come Dine With Me Ireland (Week 2 - Dublin)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 796 ✭✭✭TheBunk1

Christ they're a boring bunch. I'd be hammered if I'd to have dinner with that crowd.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,953 ✭✭✭✭dvcireland

"...no Joe, you rang me !..." A.Caller.

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Sofa King

I enjoyed last nights show compared to Mondays.

Cora - She looked a lot better, as someone previously posted it must have been her dress sense last night that let her down.

Johnny - Really annoying,and the Eurovision stuff? Jaysus...

Fireman Sam - Seems ok, still can't decide on him.

Eimher - I don't get her, she's all about calories etc,which is fine. But she obviously lost a lot of weight via Weightwatchers (good for her), and she probably didn't do her calorie count prior to Weightwatchers! - Also, it's only one week, she has the rest of the year to burn off the extra calories. Or maybe she should just not have entered the show. Also, i thought she was gorgeous with the long curly hair, she should consider it.

Darragh - I like him, querky.

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭chloek

last night was a bit better, johnny was a very good cook, I was surprised.
    Eimhear is so annoying with her calories, we know she works for weight watchers but give it a rest for one night at least.

Darragh is not my favourite at the moment, might change.
    Cora was nice last night and she looked lovely.
    Fireman sam is still my favourite, loved the singing.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,588 ✭✭✭STIG83

Long hair definitely suits Eimher, she looks way better with it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,588 ✭✭✭STIG83

chloek wrote: »
    last night was a bit better, johnny was a very good cook, I was surprised.
    Eimhear is so annoying with her calories, we know she works for weight watchers but give it a rest for one night at least.

Darragh is not my favourite at the moment, might change.
    Cora was nice last night and she looked lovely.
    Fireman sam is still my favourite, loved the singing.

I definitely agree with ya there, unlike some of the nasty comments have been said about her on here.
    If people dont know her, dont judge her!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

To be fair, Johnny was described as a 'funnyman' in the descriptipn, so you could tell he was going to be painfully unfunny.

Eimear (or however you spell her name) needs to stfu, why would you enter a competition where you know you're going to have so many heavy meals if you're so health-conscious. All this 'Oooh, I can feel my arteries hardening just looking at it' crap is grating already. If at any point she says 'A moment on the lips, a lifetime on the hips' I will throw something at the tv. Also, she talks about herself too much.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,822 ✭✭✭sunflower27

Namlub wrote: »
    To be fair, Johnny was described as a 'funnyman' in the descriptipn, so you could tell he was going to be painfully unfunny.

Eimear (or however you spell her name) needs to stfu, why would you enter a competition where you know you're going to have so many heavy meals if you're so health-conscious. All this 'Oooh, I can feel my arteries hardening just looking at it' crap is grating already. If at any point she says 'A moment on the lips, a lifetime on the hips' I will throw something at the tv. Also, she talks about herself too much.

LOL! I totally agree. Whenever I hear a guy say 'I'm really funny', I always brace myself for some really bad, cheesy jokes. He tries too hard and that is never funny.

Eimear is grating beyond belief. You just know she is not ever going to finish a plate that is put in front of (unless it is strawberries that are marinated in vinegar to speed up the metabolism).

She needs to relax and enjoy her food - all in moderation is the key.

I've known a few women that have done WW and they can get really obsessed over it. I imagine as a leader, sorry, lecturer, that it is a huge part of her life. There has to be more to her than counting calories?? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,422 ✭✭✭Tirabaralla

Anyone excited?

Me not that much... :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,655 ✭✭✭1966

No me neither
    have to say I couldn't wait for the Irish show and while last week's show from Cork was "ok'ish" i don't think the bunch this week are up to much. Hopefully they'll edit it well for tonight & the rest of the week - cause I am such a fan of this series I don't want it not to work !!

• Advertisement

Anyone excited?

Me not that much... :p

At least The Apprentice is on...

(Apprentice set to record and watch it straight after CDWM)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 783 ✭✭✭No1J

Apparently, Darragh is going to feed them some old school Pig stuff, Pig cheeks, off cuts all that muck that your granny told you was good for you sh1t, hear comes the heart attack.
    That on top of Darragh's in house exciting entertainment should make for better viewing.
    Some folks won't be happy, guess who?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,397 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

No1J wrote: »
    Apparently, Darragh is going to feed them some old school Pig stuff, Pig cheeks, off cuts all that muck that your granny told you was good for you sh1t, hear comes the heart attack.
    That on top of Darragh's in house exciting entertainment should make for better viewing.

But think of the calories!

No1J wrote: »

C'mon, how often has anyone here actually ate pig cheek?

Are they given a budget?

I think Darragh mentions something about having to shave the hair off the pig... maybe he was given, say 150e, and spent 30e and pocketed the rest ;):p

How many times will Eimhear mention the word 'calories' or allude to it? Can we get a poll going??

I'll say five.

Paparazzo wrote: »
    But think of the calories!

This could be the start of the "helpful cooking advice and social ineptitudes "

1966 wrote: »
    No me neither
    have to say I couldn't wait for the Irish show and while last week's show from Cork was "ok'ish" i don't think the bunch this week are up to much. Hopefully they'll edit it well for tonight & the rest of the week - cause I am such a fan of this series I don't want it not to work !!
    I liked the Cork crowd, I saw the omnibus and enjoyed it (apart from Luisa :P)
    Sofa King wrote: »
    At least The Apprentice is on...

(Apprentice set to record and watch it straight after CDWM)
    Never saw The Apprentice, don't get me hooked on more trash, please lol

I am not excited, anyhow I am ready :)

Bring it on.... :D

Good god thought he was starting with Laptop and Tissues.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

Mrs fitness isnt exactly skinny as a rake....

df1985 wrote: »

Yup.

I reckon she might pull out the Brussel Sprout Soup tomorrow.

• Advertisement

C'mon, how often has anyone here actually ate pig cheek?

Are they given a budget?

I think Darragh mentions something about having to shave the hair off the pig... maybe he was given, say 150e, and spent 30e and pocketed the rest ;):p

How many times will Eimhear mention the word 'calories' or allude to it? Can we get a poll going??
    I'll say five.

A good drinking game.....every time she mentions calories or her precious arteries drink, we'd all be hammered.

A good drinking game.....every time she mentions calories or her precious arteries drink, we'd all be hammered.

I'm gonna say she'll say it 12 times!

I'll count..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,397 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

Eimear going on about sprouts reminds me of grandpa simpson rambling on about the olden days

Fair play, you said what everyone was thinking, but didn't dare.

"Oh JOY!" lol

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Jesus, even the butcher isn't convinced about the pork cheeks :eek:.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Ughhhhhh that is grim

Faith wrote: »
    Jesus, even the butcher isn't convinced about the pork cheeks :eek:.

HAHAHA....

Was the hair extra?

is that pig hair!?

• Advertisement

Sofa King wrote: »
    I'm gonna say she'll say it 12 times!

I'll count..

I say 8 times!

Keep 'em coming

Advertisement