Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Come Dine With Me Ireland (Week 2 - Dublin)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,953 ✭✭✭✭dvcireland

is her father an ex irish preisdent or this person?

Tony O'Dalaigh
    Tony O Dalaigh is an Arts Consultant and a board member of St Patrick's Festival and the Irish Romanian Cultural Foundation. He was the manager of An Damer from 1963-1965, general administrator of the Irish Theatre Company from 1974 to 1978, and director of Dublin Theatre Festival 1990
    to 1999.

"...no Joe, you rang me !..." A.Caller.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 333 ✭✭oompaloompa

not being mean... but I reckon she has fallen off the wagon since these pics...

http://www.eimhear.com/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 971 ✭✭✭CoalBucket

Whats all the cryptic carryon if u know who she is then out with it ?

Is she boscos illegitimate daughter

• Registered Users Posts: 4,535 ✭✭✭Raekwon

First time watching the Irish show tonight, thank god they got Dave Lamb on board, could you imagine what it would be like without him?

The contestants all seem to have their own weird quirks and seem like a nice blend of personalties overall but I have to say that Cora one is a total muppet. I was going to suggest that it was all an act but *bites tongue* I know of too many girls in Dublin who look and act just like her.

Eimher did well not to lose the rag with her.

• Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭buzz55

I thought Cora really showed herself up tonight and not in a good way - she was so childish & rude. Didn't like Eimhear before tonight but jeez, she did well not to rise to the bait Cora was giving.
    I think Johnny & Keith looked v awkward when Cora just kept going on and on talking rubbish. And calling her EimHear? Nope, you just made yourself look really silly.

Gotta love Darragh though - cutting the tension? Brilliant :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 783 ✭✭✭No1J

dvcireland wrote: »
    is her father an ex irish preisdent or this person?

Tony O'Dalaigh
    Tony O Dalaigh is an Arts Consultant and a board member of St Patrick's Festival and the Irish Romanian Cultural Foundation. He was the manager of An Damer from 1963-1965, general administrator of the Irish Theatre Company from 1974 to 1978, and director of Dublin Theatre Festival 1990
    to 1999.

Yes Tony is the dad, very nice fella, well used to a good meal, looks like it rubbed off.

CoalBucket wrote: »
    Whats all the cryptic carryon if u know who she is then out with it ?

Is she boscos illegitimate daughter

That's the uncle you muppet, (sorry about the pun).:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,397 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

Cora really was a complete geebag tonight. Using Eimhears name all the time just to purposely get it wrong was so childish and pathetic!
    But Eimhear is a complete eejit too. Doing the exercises in the kitchen, and jogging to the fish shop was embarrassing. And I actually had to turn away from the tv when she was doing the dancing, very high cringe factor there.

Still, the most entertaining Dublin episode so far!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭condra

Keith fades into the background. Hes too nice to be entertaining.

Cora is borderline psychotic.

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭WaltKowalski

Wow - she lost some amount of weight in a short time - that's a great accomplishment.

I saw her promoting her dance group recently and she looked in much better shape than she does on CDWM.

Still love Darragh the best!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭WaltKowalski

condra wrote: »
    Cora is borderline psychotic.

Cora is probably jealous of Eimhear's weight loss.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,390 ✭✭✭The Big Red Button

I guess I'm the only Cora fan here so ... :o

Cora's game plan fell apart tonight just because she had a few jars and is a bit thick/crude, nothing ventured etc..
    But Darragh was just sad, what an a hole, like a teen with a H,on backing up Cora, thinking he was going to have his first lash with her. I am so glad that my tax's payed for that well adjusted young mans free 3rd level education as I can see how he will be able to contribute to getting Ireland out of.........:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

she came across as very nasty and childish tonight, did not impress anyone.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

No1J wrote: »
    But Darragh was just sad, what an a hole, like a teen with a H,on backing up Cora, thinking he was going to have his first lash with her. I am so glad that my tax's payed for that well adjusted young mans free 3rd level education as I can see how he will be able to contribute to getting Ireland out of.........:mad:

What the fúck are you talking about?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Wow :eek:

she looks fantastic in the after shot on that link.

She tried too hard tonight and lost, might be a grand girl but letting anyone on TV do a raspberry on the truppenny's says a lot.

• Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭silverspoon

No1J wrote: »
    She tried too hard tonight and lost, might be a grand girl but letting anyone on TV do a raspberry on the truppenny's says a lot.

Is it me being thick or are No1J's posts making no sense at all?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭geeky

Jaysus, Cora did herself no favours. Who'd have guessed at the start that the IT fellah would turn out to be the most likeable person there? Darragh's nice too, but I would hate to be at a dinner party with any of the other three.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Tombigbee

Originally Posted by No1J
    I am so glad that my tax's payed for that well adjusted young mans free 3rd level education as I can see how he will be able to contribute to getting Ireland out of.........

What? Heh? Tax's?? Young mans? What next?! ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Mmmmmmmmmm love the way she works those sprouts :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,588 ✭✭✭STIG83

I liked Cora but she shot herself in the foot the way she acted tonight, really immature. But she is a minx id say though, poor Darragh doesnt realise he defintely in with her.
    Fcuking hell!! Eimhear gets 31, didnt see that coming!! :eek: She must be the winner unless Fireman Sam throws a spanner in the works.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 8,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fluorescence

Heh, it seems I'm not the only one who finds Cora really grating after last night's episode :pac:. You can tell Darragh's so confused too cause he did fancy her but wasn't impressed at all by her behaviour and dating story. I laughed so hard when she was said, "I'm waiting for Darragh to ask me out, like!" and he just looked at his watch :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,937 ✭✭✭ballsymchugh

Heh, it seems I'm not the only one who finds Cora really grating after last night's episode :pac:. You can tell Darragh's so confused too cause he did fancy her but wasn't impressed at all by her behaviour and dating story. I laughed so hard when she was said, "I'm waiting for Darragh to ask me out, like!" and he just looked at his watch :D:D

i saw him doing that alright, the funny thing is, he didn't have a watch on, he just looked at a bare wrist!

• Registered Users Posts: 86,280 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I'd really like to have a snow white mirror that Cora must have cause she really thinks she is all that - I'm sure Darragh could do a better

• Registered Users Posts: 1,629 ✭✭✭Hunchback

state of darraghs' shoes with all the mud splattered on them. also, how can cora be a hate figure when she is supplying the very thing boardsies were crying out for: a bit of conflict to make the week less boring?? i like her, she's cute.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,629 ✭✭✭Hunchback

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I'd really like to have a snow white mirror that Cora must have cause she really thinks she is all that - I'm sure Darragh could do a better
    not likely. he has very little confidence, and would be about as proactive as a seacucumber in securing the roide ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,995 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Although a promising first episode in Cork, i feel the show is relying much more on scripting/editing, fake conflicts and set ups than it's British cousin...
    It seems 100% fake...

Who for example would partake in all that carryon with yer one pulling a muscle in the kitchen yesterday? and the parrots eat em all joke?

I declare Shenanigans....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭coffeelover

Damn I missed it last night :(
    How did eimhear do?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86,280 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Damn I missed it last night :(
    How did eimhear do?

31 she is in the lead now

Advertisement