Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Come Dine With Me Ireland (Week 2 - Dublin)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭coffeelover

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    31 she is in the lead now

:eek: Are you serious?. I thought she would get the lowest :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭optogirl

No1J wrote: »
    Cora's game plan fell apart tonight just because she had a few jars and is a bit thick/crude, nothing ventured etc..
    But Darragh was just sad, what an a hole, like a teen with a H,on backing up Cora, thinking he was going to have his first lash with her. I am so glad that my tax's payed for that well adjusted young mans free 3rd level education as I can see how he will be able to contribute to getting Ireland out of.........:mad:

did you get a free education yourself? Looking forward to hearin gwhat you are doing to get Ireland out of dot dot dot

He didn't back up Cora at all - infact after her tale of ditching guys on dates he seemed to change his mind about her completely.

Eimhear is fierce annoying - don't go on a show where you've to go out to dinner for 5 nights and keep going on about bleeding calories. The dance in the kitchen was just weird. However I agree with a lot of posters that she did well not to rise to Cora's spitefulness. She was just plain rude & trying so hard to get attention - the way she kept leading Darragh on was disgusting aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,588 ✭✭✭STIG83

As my sister said about this show, you need to be a bit mad to go on it!!

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Sofa King

Last nights show was actually very entertaining despite all the weight loss references put in.

Fireman Sam - I still can't make out, tonight will show a lot i think.

Johnny - I felt he was quiet and very repeatative with his jokes, like the 'smell of pee' thing... AGAIN!

Eimhear - I'm annoyed that she has the potential to win, i thought she just went on and on about this,that and the other regarding weight/calories and the like, and when she was doing starjumps in the kitchen, i thought she was a utter twat.

Cora - She was doing very well, grew on me alot and i was delighted she challenged the whole Weight Watchers Brand thing, but then she let me down by acting like a child with the 'eeeem hear' malark. Also, she seriously needs a riding from Darragh.

Darragh - I think he's a LEGEND. I loved the cutting the tension with the night, it was hilarious.

Sofa King wrote: »
    Last nights show was actually very entertaining despite all the weight loss references put in.

Fireman Sam - I still can't make out, tonight will show a lot i think.

Johnny - I felt he was quiet and very repeatative with his jokes, like the 'smell of pee' thing... AGAIN!

Eimhear - I'm annoyed that she has the potential to win, i thought she just went on and on about this,that and the other regarding weight/calories and the like, and when she was doing starjumps in the kitchen, i thought she was a utter twat.

Cora - She was doing very well, grew on me alot and i was delighted she challenged the whole Weight Watchers Brand thing, but then she let me down by acting like a child with the 'eeeem hear' malark. Also, she seriously needs a riding from Darragh.

Darragh - I think he's a LEGEND. I loved the cutting the tension with the night, it was hilarious.

Poor Darragh wouldnt know what to do with her!!
    He is funny in fairness, he like the funny geek friend, everyone seems to know one.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

In last nights show we saw Eimhear jogging to the fishmonger and back, then doing some cooking, followed by some "exercises" in the kitchen and then more cooking, all in the same clothes. It begs the question, was she all Sweaty Betty when she was handling the food? Eugh!

Tabnabs wrote: »
    In last nights show we saw Eimhear jogging to the fishmonger and back, then doing some cooking, followed by some "exercises" in the kitchen and then more cooking, all in the same clothes. It begs the question, was she all Sweaty Betty when she was handling the food? Eugh!

Good point!!
    Something i noticed when she cooked monkfish, anyone i know who eats it is stuck up in themselves, whatever it is with snobby people and monkfish.

Saw a clip of tonight's show, looks like a bit of motorboating will be going on with Cora, can't wait for that!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭groovyg

For somebody who spends their life counting calories and WW points, is supposedly a WW leader and a bit of an exercise junkie Eimhear wouldn't give you inspiration. She might live on the low cal **** but she ain't burning it all off.
    I'm aware the camera adds a few pounds but she looks overweight on the tv. After looking at her website http://www.eimhear.com/ she looks like she is put another two stone since the second pic was taken. Then again a lot of people who lose weight on WW end up putting it back on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,390 ✭✭✭The Big Red Button

Damn I missed it last night :(

You can see it on the TV3 website if you missed it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Dymo

I don't think she's thin in this video, but I bet she did it for the attention

Edit: she actually looks fat

Dymo wrote: »
    I don't think she's thin in this video, but I bet she did it for the attention

Edit: she actually looks fat

[/YOUTUBE]
    oh sweet jesus!!! buy a decent sports bra ffs.

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭Emoi

groovyg wrote: »
    I'm aware the camera adds a few pounds but she looks overweight on the tv. After looking at her website http://www.eimhear.com/ she looks like she is put another two stone since the second pic was taken.

Have to agree with you there. Not that we should be judging her on her size but as a ''lecturer on health and nutrition'' (one of the best lines!) she brings it on herself!

Does Daragh have a website? I LOVE LOVE LOVE him!!! Just want to squeeze his little face!

totally agree I don't want to judge her on her size but she never shuts the f**K up about calories and low cal crap, and videos like that just don't do her any favours

• Registered Users Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭paddyismaddy

cora could do with counting a few calories

* runs off now

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭spadesaspade

cant wait for the waterford one. Its going to be some laugh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,972 ✭✭✭cofy

I wonder if Eimhear can go just a few hours without mentioning the word calories?

cofy wrote: »
    I wonder if Eimhear can go just a few hours without mentioning the word calories?

One episode she was talking about a dessert and said she will have to do sit ups to work it off!! STFU!! :mad:
    And dont be talking sh*t Eimhear!!

cant wait for the waterford one. Its going to be some laugh

Hopefully it will be good!!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

Has anyone noticed that the Dublin participants on CDWM are a carbon copy of last week's Cork crowd?

Foxy lady = Luisa, more than a bit annoying.

Funny guy = Kevin, the joker of the group

Nerdy guy = Jamie, quiet and geeky.

Fireman guy = Vicki, gets along with everybody.

Blondie = Helena, seemed nice at first but now beginning to get on people's nerves.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,422 ✭✭✭Tirabaralla

Here we go... :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

Fireman sam is my fav to win, here goes. better be good.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,806 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

evening folks!:D

my score for Fireman sam is 33, without seeing him cook.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭Muckie

So is been forward an excuse to be an ignorant cow.

he is full of himself :D

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭Belmono

Caloriefest! First drink of the nite:D

I'm beginning to hate the word calorie

• Registered Users Posts: 14,806 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

am I the only one that loves banoffe (sp?) pie?! (apart from keith!)

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Mmmm, banoffee

Advertisement