Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best site for photo books

Options
  • 13-06-2011 10:06am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

Hi All,

I am just wondering if you could recommand a good photo book sites, I came cross so many of them but dont know which one is the best. I never ordered any before, therefore, I'd like to ask who has experience with different websites for some suggestions.

Thank you! :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭flanree

a lot of books have photos in 'em, can you narrow it down?

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭Chochese

I'm pretty sure yw2005 is looking for sites along the lines of Blurb, Lulu and Asuka, and not a physical book of photos :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 gloriacollins

Chochese wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure yw2005 is looking for sites along the lines of Blurb, Lulu and Asuka, and not a physical book of photos :P

use blurb it really good...;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭peejay1986

Another recommendation for Blurb. Ordered a photo book for my girlfriend's 21st from there. Absolutely brilliant quality. I paid a bit extra for the better quality paper though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Prenderb

peejay1986 wrote: »
    Another recommendation for Blurb. Ordered a photo book for my girlfriend's 21st from there. Absolutely brilliant quality. I paid a bit extra for the better quality paper though.

I must have a look there later on, just received my first book from photobox and while I was generally impressed (bar one or two things I want to check later...) I think I was expecting a higher quality. Has anyone else used photobox or another of the more popular Mass-Market sites?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭peejay1986

Prenderb wrote: »
    I must have a look there later on, just received my first book from photobox and while I was generally impressed (bar one or two things I want to check later...) I think I was expecting a higher quality. Has anyone else used photobox or another of the more popular Mass-Market sites?

I chose Blurb over Photobox after my friend had a mediocre experience with them. Said the same as yourself - wasn't necessarily 'bad' but he didn't feel it was great quality. Was expecting something better.

Advertisement