Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Music wont stream to my Xbox after moving my "libraries" folders off my SSD

• 13-06-2011 10:44am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,983 ✭✭✭

Using Windows 7 x64.

to move the libraries, i just changed their default location in their properties. is there a better way to do this? i remember reading something about using cmd prompt to do some kind of redirecting instead of 'relocating' the folders itself, but cant for the life of me remember the name so cant google it. im hoping there is an easy fix?

FWIW, i dont really like using 3rd party programs to stream my music to my 360. i use ps3media server for movies that need to be transcoded on the fly, but it cripples my network and doesnt display the music info properly, like the xbox supports natively with WMP (sort by artist, song etc)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,983 ✭✭✭Tea_Bag

nobody using an SSD and streaming to their xbox?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 120 ✭✭p2kone

try

1 on the machine that you are sharing you music from, make sure windows media player has the library folders configured right.

2 stop sharing and then reshare the music files

3 deleting the media player library and scanning you music files could help.

Advertisement