Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New version of My Eircom

Options
  • 13-06-2011 11:58am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭

am i the only person having logging in issues constantly since they upgraded to the new log in service?

EDIT: just rang 1901 to be put on hold for the past 20 minutes, finally get answered by a cc agent with no english? i explained slowly i couldn't get access to the new my eircom service, he only heard the word 'service' and put me on hold to check if my broadband service is working?!?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭eircom: Ant

hoodwinked wrote: »
    am i the only person having logging in issues constantly since they upgraded to the new log in service?

EDIT: just rang 1901 to be put on hold for the past 20 minutes, finally get answered by a cc agent with no english? i explained slowly i couldn't get access to the new my eircom service, he only heard the word 'service' and put me on hold to check if my broadband service is working?!?

Hi hoodwinked,

Thanks for contacting eircom on boards.ie

If you PM your username and password login details for the new 'My eircom' service, I can check if it's working.

All the best,
    Ant

Advertisement