Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thread Subscriptions in private forums

Options
  • 13-06-2011 12:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22,819 ✭✭✭✭

Howdy folks :)

If someone's access is removed from a private forum but they have forum/thread subscriptions will updates still be received by email?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Conor

g'em wrote: »
    Howdy folks :)

If someone's access is removed from a private forum but they have forum/thread subscriptions will updates still be received by email?

Nope, they shouldn't.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,706 ✭✭✭Midnight_EG

I can tell you that you do indeed still receive emails as I have from two separate private forums!

I can tell you that you do indeed still receive emails as I have from two separate private forums!

Can you let me know which forums? (Looking at your record of bans/accesses in modutils, I can't tell which ones you're talking about)

Conor wrote: »
    Can you let me know which forums? (Looking at your record of bans/accesses in modutils, I can't tell which ones you're talking about)

Funny story behind most of them :pac:

PM'd

The first one is a strange one. I'm looking into that more closely now.

The second one, you have access to it except for the periods 2011-04-30 23:42:15 to 2011-05-09 23:14:27 and 2011-06-06 00:21:38 to 2011-06-13 22:11:44.

• Advertisement

Conor wrote: »
    The first one is a strange one. I'm looking into that more closely now.

The second one, you have access to it except for the periods 2011-04-30 23:42:15 to 2011-05-09 23:14:27 and 2011-06-06 00:21:38 to 2011-06-13 22:11:44.

I stopped getting subscriptions eventually to the first one...but it did happen!

And between those periods for the second one, I still got emails.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement