Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

50th anniversary party set-up

Options
  • 13-06-2011 1:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi, I was wondering does anyone know where I'd be able to get someone to come to a function hall/room to set it up for an anniversary party for my parents. We can supply candles, lights etc., (or not?) and just want someone to help us set-up the room for the night. We don't want to pay massive money for this - it's not a corporate event and if we can't get anyone, we'll do it ourselves anyway, but just thought I'd post a thread to see if anyone knows of anyone we could try. Party will be in Dublin. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,239 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Moved from N&F.

Advertisement