Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats your college course and why do you love/hate it?

Options
  • 13-06-2011 1:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭

Is it the subjects, students, teachers, the after college oportunities and possibilities it will create? Whats your opinion? :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 581 ✭✭✭Ruski

Doing applied maths and physics. I just like maths. Nothing to hate.

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭MissRealist

Pharmacolgy. Love it! Good class of people, generally solid set of lecturers - some are great, none are completely hopeless. I personally love our lecture topics but hey I'm a big geek ;) And the opportunities for graduates are some of the sturdiest in the country right now :)
    Win win...

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Scatterbrain

Philosophy, and I'm absolutely smitten with it.
    The lecturers are (more or less) all lovely, and the department's got a good international reputation (notably in the field of Phenomenology).
    All in all, a very interesting and enjoyable course, populated by an entertaining mix of slightly demented students.
    Good luck finding a job after it, though!:rolleyes:

The one complaint I have against it, at the moment, is that there's a Philosophy of Music module being run and it's not listed as an option on the Philosophy programme, but only as a music course. Injustice! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭dr gonzo

Doing single honours Archaeology myself and love it. Lecturers are great, module subjects are generally well chosen, very few cores so a lot of options to play around with, lot of opportunities within the dept too for those that want a little more experience in certain areas. All round good atmosphere and good fun. Absolute waste of time in terms of a job however but thats another story entirely. :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 318 ✭✭chris139ryan

doing food science and im loving it even though there are a few very tough modules.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38 mk1600

And the opportunities for graduates are some of the sturdiest in the country right now :)
    Win win..

Just out of curiosity what type of opportunities do you think there would be for a would there be for pharmacology student

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭Riveta

Nursing undergrad and sociology masters come september!

Advertisement