Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Castle Estates

• 13-06-2011 3:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭

has anyone ever rented from Castle Estates? what are they like to deal with?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭L.T.P.

I haven't heard any good stories about them, dealt with them myself a few years back and they were a disaster.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60 ✭✭ink

Dealt with 7-10 years ago and i wouldn't say it was the best experience.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

They were the first agency I dealt with when I moved back to Limerick and had to rent until I found a property to buy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

Kept me waiting ages for my deposit when i was renting in Woodview a few years back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,461 ✭✭✭liammur

Very poor from a landlord's point of view too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13 Fergl

<edit>

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Fergl

Despite phone calls, threshold, prtb etc Castle Estates simply refused to return the deposit.:mad:

The landlord returned the deposit and now he's bringing them to the small claims court. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭campo

Dealt with them once and that was enough big thumbs down for me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

campo wrote: »
    Dealt with them once and that was enough big thumbs down for me

Big thumbs down from me also. I said as much in my earlier post in this thread, but my post was edited to say otherwise.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Mod Note: Apologies, folks, but I think I have to close this thread. Someone much higher up the food-chain than myself has been editing/removing posts. The thread makes no sense without the deleted material.

It should have been locked when the edits were made.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement