Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hip pain

Options
  • 13-06-2011 6:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi,
    I've been road running for about 2 months now and last friday i got a constant pain in my right hip,right on the ball joint. I didn't run saturday or sunday and it went but as soon as my foot hit the ground when i ran today it came back,minimal pain as i ran but grew to a constant stinging pain and now it's like a stiffness pain,like a dead leg.
    Anyone got any tips on how to relieve the pain/stop it returning. I don't want to stop running as I'm losing weight (down 2stone in 2 months yay!!)
    Any tips greatly appreciated,sorry if this is the wrong place for this thread

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Get yourself to a physio who can do a good biomechanical assessment/treat it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,762 ✭✭✭✭ecoli

Mod: Medical Advice is in breach of the forum charter. Seek professional advice for proper diagnosis. This thread has been locked

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement