Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

10ft by 8ft pond with waterfall on edge

• 13-06-2011 6:20pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 406 ✭✭

hi some photos of a small pond and waterfall i built a few weeks ago:Dponddigger:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,167 ✭✭✭gsxr1

Thats really nice man. Great job..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭Spread

Looks really good. Keep it up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 406 ✭✭ponddigger

hi lads, thanks.here are a few photos of a pond and waterfall re construction ,the materials to build one of these ponds and waterfall comes in a box :Dponddigger:D

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭Bartyman

ponddigger wrote: »
    hi lads, thanks.here are a few photos of a pond and waterfall re construction ,the materials to build one of these ponds and waterfall comes in a box :Dponddigger:D

Where from and how much....:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭-Corkie-

I dont suppose I could borrow you for a few weeks??How much are you talking about for that roughly???

• Advertisement

hi all the materials for a 11ft by 8 ft pond and waterfall about 1000 e diy your self 0.some one to install the pond and waterfall 1000e app:Dponddigger:D

hi all the materials for a 11ft by 8 ft pond and waterfall about 1000 e diy your self 0.some one to install the pond and waterfall 1000e app:Dponddigger:D

It looks fantastic. I would love it...

hi corkie, pm me if you want to build one:Dponddigger:D

hi corkie, pm me if you want to build one:Dponddigger:D

If I win the Lotto...:cool:

hi .this is the first one i built,in america last year for my buddies granny:Dponddigger:D

• Advertisement

hi ,buddies grannies:D pond:Dponddigger:D

Advertisement