Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MADE some minor or serious mistake?

• 13-06-2011 6:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭

just thought id share it
    but anyway first paper for irish today i was first in the exam center
    the examminer gave me 3 things to fill out which was like to withness that the plastic thing hasnt been opened yet
    i signed my name
    the date and the time it started at
    but i signed the date wrong on all over them, i asked the examminer he said 16th, i forgot and my phone wasnt on me so i just took his word for it
    wrote down the 16th and after getting my phone back i relised it was the 13th
    will he correct this? or whats going to happen
    cause my bleedin name is signed there haha

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭what.to.do

Did you not realise that the date is printed on the packet? :P I'd say he just scrawled over them himself!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭C__

Regarding an actual paper mess up - I did HL irish p1 today and i did the essay on the internet
    I saw caidreamh and idirlin so i immediatly began writing about that but now i realise it was relationships in the internet age :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭unknowntoown

C__ wrote: »
    Regarding an actual paper mess up - I did HL irish p1 today and i did the essay on the internet
    I saw caidreamh and idirlin so i immediatly began writing about that but now i realise it was relationships in the internet age :(
    it was the plastic thing not on the paper, but im sure youl still get marks :)
    and i didnt see it no
    was nervous so just asked him then wrote it
    surely its his fault.... lol

Advertisement