Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

buildings i want to know about

• 13-06-2011 6:24pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭

i dont know if this is the right place for this thread but here goes...

did you ever see a building or pass one daily going about your business and wonder what it is or what happened it..surely people with local knowledge could shed light on these buildings..
    i have two

1 that huge house just outside lucan on the laraghcon roundabout on the clonee road..it has rocks across the gateway..its bloody massive but definatly derelict ,looks a relativly modern house too, any info?

2 that red bricked building on the right hand side of the m50 southbound between dundrum and sandyford...looks like a complex of some sort but what interests me is that it seems to have a T shaped tover with windows in it,again can anyone shed some light on it?

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭El Siglo

Perhaps a map of your buildings and possibly a picture would be very useful.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 610 ✭✭✭muckish

2 that red bricked building on the right hand side of the m50 southbound between dundrum and sandyford...looks like a complex of some sort but what interests me is that it seems to have a T shaped tover with windows in it,again can anyone shed some light on it?

thanks

Would this building be "the mint"? google map

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭chiefwiggum

Muckish that is the building alright.. Thanks... Is it really the mint?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,635 ✭✭✭✭ted1

Yes. That's the mint alright I've worked there a number of times.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭chiefwiggum

Thanks lads .. That one was always bugging me

• Advertisement
Advertisement