Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Project maths paper 2 [HL]

• 13-06-2011 6:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,666 ✭✭✭✭

What are people's thoughts on it?

I thought it was pretty nice tbh, way easier than paper 1.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 StudiosStudent

When I saw question 2 I actually got physically sick, Not the cry, but the flight of the wild duck, leads the flock to fly and follow.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,666 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

When I saw question 2 I actually got physically sick, Not the cry, but the flight of the wild duck, leads the flock to fly and follow.

Was a stupid question but only MAX 10 marks

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭augmented reality

A lot better than paper 1, not too happy with it though:(
    Stupid project maths, absolute joke

What grade do ye think ye got overall???
    I REALLY hope they change the marking scheme because I really need a C3 or above

I seriously think this project maths could've cost me my course!!
    Normal paper seemed so much straight forward

• Registered Users Posts: 12,666 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Overall id say C1/B3, is what Im hoping for anyway and I dont think it went badly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 dollybirdmary

AdamD wrote: »
    Overall id say C1/B3, is what Im hoping for anyway and I dont think it went badly.
    Questions 1-6 on Project were very doable ( a lot easier and shorter than the regular paper) Q7 Q8 are ridiculous far too long
    Q7 gave all the information on page 10 but the questions continued to page 13 very irritation having to refer back to page 10 q8 was the same !
    This will no way encourage peopple to do H maths

• Advertisement
Advertisement