Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Browning Pheonix semi-auto shotgun

Options
  • 13-06-2011 7:20pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,571 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks.

I recently bought a Browning Pheonix semi-auto shotgun. It is the lightest, sweetest semi I've used in a long time. I was just wondering if anyone else out there has one? Any problems or things to look out for with them? It would just be nice to be able to compare notes if someone else has one:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 353 ✭✭Alchemist2

bought a new one back in march didnt even fire a half box of 32gm shells .. major recoil problem.. sent it back.. bought an A400 Unico with kick off system.. far superior gun.. the other phoenix that was ordered in same time as mine for different customer had a spring missing out of it:(... so much for QC eh... prob just unlucky though as they get great reviews on the american sites... originally they were made for the american market so they can be hard enough get here

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,571 ✭✭✭newmug

That was fairly bad luck Alchemist! Mine seems fine so far anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭jhcossie

i know a lasd that got one two weeks ago no problems not one jam so far and he puts alot of rounds threw it shootn clays

Advertisement