Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Directions Needed

Options
  • 13-06-2011 8:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭

Hi all,

Sorry to be so lazy but I've had a look at ther UCD map and I'm still none the wiser.

I have to be at the school of nursing tomorrow morning at 9.00am and I've never been to UCD.

I'll be driving so can anyone tell me what the closest entrance is and where to park. Also, roughly where is the school of nursing from the car park?

Thanks in advance!!

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

Is the school of nursing in the health sciences building?

If so the best entrance is the Wynnsward Drive (Clonskeagh entrance). Drive in that way until you come to a roundabout, go left at the roundabout, follow the road around to the right then turn right at the T junction immediately after. (Note: you will be looking directly at the health science building before you turn right at the T junction). You will now be in the students' union car park (which is free if you don't park in a bay that is painted with yellow lines as far as I know). You will be right beside the health sciences building.

Here's a google maps link to where the Wynnsward Drive entrance is - you turn in beside the Clonskeagh Branch of AIB.

Advertisement