Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get new Xbox controller?

Options
  • 13-06-2011 8:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭

Xbox (not the 360) controller is banjaxed, is there anywhere that sells new ones? Or would be have to go second hand?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭deadanonymau5

Xbox (not the 360) controller is banjaxed, is there anywhere that sells new ones? Or would be have to go second hand?

Shops? eg. Gamestop

How old is it Microsoft might give you a new one for free, if in warranty. Ring them.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Shops? eg. Gamestop

How old is it Microsoft might give you a new one for free, if in warranty. Ring them.

It's the old one man, no way it's in warranty and very little chance of getting one new.

I'd say your best bet is second hand, try adverts, ebay etc. and hope for the best.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭Reamer Fanny

+1 there are plenty floating about on ebay last time I checked

• Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭deadanonymau5

didnt notice the brackets my bad

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

Seen a few cool looking ones in gamestop recently. Costly though. Try Amazon or ebay.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,599 ✭✭✭eigrod

Xtravision sell new ones also.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭punk77

Don't know if you got one already but there's a second hand one for sale here
    http://www.adverts.ie/xbox/original-xbox-contoller-collection-only/662932

• Registered Users Posts: 4,288 ✭✭✭-=al=-

i broke a spring in the lb of the new 360 shiney slim one... I i dropped it in anger

still works aok just the lb is slightly loose or something...

Advertisement