Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox Original Controller

Options
  • 13-06-2011 9:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭

Hey,

Anyone have any Xbox Original (preferably official) controllers for sale?
    xbox-large-controller.jpg
    If not does anyone know of any stores in Dublin City Centre that sell old consoles/games/components?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭bastados

I'll have a look next time I'm in the shed..there should be at least 3 if I recall.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭punk77

Hey man this seller has 4 original controllers for sale on adverts.ie
    http://www.adverts.ie/accessories/4-origional-xbox-controllers/677796

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭fishsticks

Hey guys, cheers for your responses. I got one the other day of a friend. I might get another one from that advert punk77 thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT7y6NtSU_1pUIbsntKmIt3blcQ1S2flmCf1b0VLU3fP5p2VLVAtQ&t=1
    um is that not the original one?
    anyway i found one of these in my drawer the other day and no longer have the xbox.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Dunny

garv123 wrote: »
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT7y6NtSU_1pUIbsntKmIt3blcQ1S2flmCf1b0VLU3fP5p2VLVAtQ&t=1
    um is that not the original one?
    anyway i found one of these in my drawer the other day and no longer have the xbox.

That's the slim or "S" version. The fat one was the original.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,604 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

You should probably hit a decent Sunday market, Xbox consoles and games have a habit of turning up at those regularly enough, night get lucky and get one of the original controllers.

Advertisement