Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missing dog

• 13-06-2011 9:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭

Hi!

I need urgent help in locating one of our dogs. here's her description:

Small terrier,
    mainly black in colour, but also has some tan on her face, ears and legs and white on her underside.
    she also has some cysts on her underside

162910.JPG

She answers to the name Tanya

Id really appreciate it if people could keep an look out for her. We have search high and low this evening and searched the neighbours houses and farm yards but no one has seen or heard of her all evening.

I really hope some one can help us out on this one.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Helen1976

If you're on Facebook, put up posts on all the pounds/shelters walls.

I hope you find her!

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭cazmcco

Thanks helen1976, iv contacted all the relevant pounds and vets in the area and there has been no word of her.

If anyone knows people living in the area could ye just let them know that were still looking for the dog. We have contacted the local schools and there are posters up in the local shops as well in the hope that someone has seen her.

Thanks a million to all those who have looked at this thread, hopefully it will help us to locate her.

cheers

xxx

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

Hope your dog turns up OP, shes very cute. My boyfriend was driving Loughrea - Athlone this morning so I asked him to go the old road and keep an eye out but he didnt spot her.

East Galway Animal Rescue is based near Loughrea so maybe email them and ask to put a pic on their fackbook page. GSPCA isnt too far away either and they both have a lot of followers in Galway.

• Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭Gremlin

Hope you find her soon. Hopefully she's chipped and that will be discovered. She looks like a cute dog.

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭cazmcco

Hey everyone, sorry im only getting to reply now, the phoneline and internet went down here yesterday for some reason.

Anyways, thank you all for having a look out for her, we got her back last night!!! :D:D:D

Turns out someone picked her up on the road outside our house :( and handed her in to someone in the locality who works with animal welfare, she was then brought into the loughrea centre which was about the only place east of galway city that I didnt ring yesterday :rolleyes:...... the person that works for animal welfare saw one of the posters that I put up yesterday and rang my number last night. Unfortunately the dog wasnt chipped

Shes back with the other two house dogs now and is as happy as larry to be back getting spoilt!

Thanks again to everyone who kept a look out for her! Really appreciate it!

Cheers!!!!

xxx:D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭Gremlin

Cazmcco, delighted you got the little dog back, now go out and spoil her again by getting her chipped!

Advertisement