Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Storm Chase Dvd?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,068 ✭✭✭Iancar29

Telling people you just bought a new mac book pro won't do wonders for your fund raising efforts!!!

Sure... there wouldnt hav been a dvd without one sooo..... ? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,542 ✭✭✭Tactical

Iancar29 wrote: »
    Hey , ye Im so glad i picked one up while in america, its so easy to use!

what FCP ? ha, and why would i wanna go to the AV section?, would people from there like it?ha

Cool man... fire away!

FCP is Final Cut Pro by Apple.

With the trailer you just put together I think you've got a knack for AV editing and with your subject matter I reckon you could get a bit of interest on the AV section of Boards. But then again for all I know you may be well qualified in the area to begin with.

Now I want a new MacBook Pro too :(

PM sent.

Hi GUys... Went up to collect me covers from the print shop for my dvd ( didnt have enough ink in my own printer :( ) earlier and their printer machine BROKE!... So i wont be getting them till 2moro, then wrapping them and that so its gonna be money b4 i contact everyone because i work at weekends .

Sorry folks! :(:(:( .... It would be a different story if everyone lived on my road ha! :)

Tlk soon !

:)

Ian, just saw advertised, Monday night Discovery Channel , Tornado Road, 10.00pm

Jake1 wrote: »
    Ian, just saw advertised, Monday night Discovery Channel , Tornado Road, 10.00pm

Ye i think thats the one the weather channel help make. Looks alright , thanks for reminding moi! :)

Shall contact u 2moro about the dvd :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭weisses

great fun watching it only saw 10 mins

3 things so far

1 I got my starwars collection out of the moth balls :P

2 that train is epic :D

3 that barbie on the back of the pick up ... class :D

and that in the first ten minites

Got two copies of the DVD (one copy for a mate) and very much enjoyed watching.

Well done Ian on all the footage and putting onto a DVD.

Already looking forward to the results from your next trip :D

Tactical wrote: »
    Got two copies of the DVD (one copy for a mate) and very much enjoyed watching.

Well done Ian on all the footage and putting onto a DVD.

Already looking forward to the results from your next trip :D

Thanks man!

Looking into Buying a GoPro... Would be prefect for mounting inside the cars! :D

Was thinking that might be a good idea for you, but beware I'm seeing a lot of reports of issues when ingesting the captured footage into most NLE programs.

Definately investigate these issues first. I've looked at the GoPro HD cameras and very much like the modular concept with replaceable parts. Pretty expensive to buy in Dublin though and I haven't noticed the component parts on sale here but then again I didn't ask either. I do know that the GoPro units are used professionally. One recording continuously would be a fantastic luxury to have on one of your trips and you could happily put it outdoors for any "bad":rolleyes: weather we get here in Ireland (roll on the next big wind event)

Alternatively, consider a dSLR wit HD record capabilities. Some are excellent quality although I'd recommend a counter-weight system (easily home constructed and very effective) to aleviate jerky footage that is a characteristic of light body recording devices.

The windscreen mounts on the DVD were the business. Must locate a supplier as I can actually think of more than one application for such decent looking units.

Advertisement