Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help needed badly ......!!

Options
  • 13-06-2011 10:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Just wondering if there might be anyone else out there who uses Kobobooks on their iPhone. This is an app for downloading books and i've been using it for some time now. Usually without any problems but over the weekend I downloaded a book which did not download properly and now I can see it in my recently purchased items on my Account but I appear to be unable to try to reinstall it into my Library for reading....... this is driving me insane as I have just finished reading the first book from a particular Author and I have 4 more to go in the series. Would you believe it, i've read no.1 - lost no.2 and no.3 is sitting there ready for me to read .... :(

They are usually pretty good at helping with any problems but for whatever reason I do not appear to be getting an answer to any of my emails .... :confused::confused:

Any help would be greatly appreciated - Thanks!

Comments

Advertisement