Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deleting friend request...can't.

Options
  • 13-06-2011 10:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,884 ✭✭✭

Hello!

I got a request to become a friend of a poster here a few months ago but didn't want to accept (I've enough of that with Facebook), so I clicked on the "reject friendship" option and saved changed but the notification for the incoming friend request is still there. How do I delete it? It's starting to annoy me.

Thanks a million,

Eve

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

You have to place a tick in the box in the top left and corner of their avatar, make sure the button is in "Reject selected friend requests" and then click "Save Changes". That should do the trick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,884 ✭✭✭Eve_Dublin

Yes, that's done it! Thanks a million.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Welcome.

Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement