Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Project Management Courses

Options
  • 13-06-2011 10:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi guys,

Looking to do an Evening Diploma in Project Management. Working in the e-commerce for 6 years and have been a manager for 3. Looking to Improve my business knowledge and qualifications so that I can continue to advance in the business. Project management has been a key area of my work recently so the course definitely suits.

Just wondering if any has completed any courses in Dublin, if so where, and how did you find it?

Currently looking at DBS and was advised by a friend who did a different course the college was great. Any advice or feedback would be much appreciated.

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 oregandt

I am just finishing a Masters in Project Management at Smurfit Business school in Dublin. This masters is available on both a full-time and part time basis. There are a lot of positives which have been drawn from the masters, which are as follows:

Excellent exposure to presentation skills (Nearly once a week)
    Large variety of disciplines attending this course
    Knowledgeable and helpful Lecturers (for the most part)
    Great exposure to the tools and techniques required of a PM
    Huge amount of group work ( Accounts for approx. 60% of the assignments )

Overall, I found that the Masters was very beneficial however, this comes at a price, €11,900.

You might also want to look into Trinity college Dublin also as they do a part time post grad diploma in PM.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 brockvale

Advertisement