Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Essay question?

• 13-06-2011 10:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 229 ✭✭

I did the debte as I had best info on that but i had never done it befor.I started with "A mholtoiri,a dhaione usaile agus a chairde"in a west kerry accent.:)..Will I be marked down for not having the correct layout.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 229 ✭✭lynchy101

Please reply.
    Very worried

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

You'll only lose a small amount of marks - the majority of the marks go for the content, and essays are actually quite similar to debates apart from the opening and closing phrases.

• Registered Users Posts: 479 ✭✭LittleMissLost

Did you throw in "a dhaoine uaisle"! around the spot too? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 479 ✭✭LittleMissLost

You'll only lose a small amount of marks - the majority of the marks go for the content, and essays are actually quite similar to debates apart from the opening and closing phrases.

20/100 = Ábhar

80/100 = Gaeilge

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Um ... how did you manage a West Kerry accent in an essay?! 0_o

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement