Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

gas boiler repair - drogheda

Options
  • 13-06-2011 10:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29

our natural gas boiler has gone on the blink again!

The guy who used to repair it, is no longer available. Has anybody a recommendation for a good reliable gas repair person in drogheda?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭Stillnotworking

mendacity wrote: »
    our natural gas boiler has gone on the blink again!

The guy who used to repair it, is no longer available. Has anybody a recommendation for a good reliable gas repair person in drogheda?

I have used this guy, http://www.keithtighe.com/ may take 2 or 3 calls to get him, but sorted everything out with the boiler.

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭Mr. Muddle

I use Richie at Gas Boiler Maintenance 041-9828741 or 087 9690247, very reasonable and reliable. The best thing is he calls when he says he will, doesn't leave you hanging around all day.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

I had recent problems which I requested help here from.
    Two trained and registered men called the Judge Brothers managed to help me out.
    They were very good and good clean work.
    They should be in the phone book. I don't have their number to hand.

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭bewhiched

Guys how did ya fair out with your gas boiler think mine knackered may need a new one was there a call out charge and did they fix it ? Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭bewhiched

Got mine fixed. After 6 weeks of no heating a lovely lovely chap here on boards didn't cost the earth either!!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement