Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pocket PCs

Options
  • 13-06-2011 11:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,054 ✭✭✭

Does any manufacturer still make Pocket PCs (not smart fones) like handheld computers with WM 5 or 6 ?????

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

What exactly do you want?
    Something with or without a sim card?

Would a phone with W7 on it do you? It can be used without a simcard if you want to?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,054 ✭✭✭Zipppy

Davy wrote: »
    What exactly do you want?
    Something with or without a sim card?

Would a phone with W7 on it do you? It can be used without a simcard if you want to?

Hi Thansk for that.. Was actually seeking WM 5.0 or 6.0 devices.. I found a website of chinese manufacturers doing teh kind of thing I want...cheap too..a coupel have replied so I'll investigate that.. Cheers Zip

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭BostonB

You can pick them up 2nd hand. Why would you want a new one? Why would you want one at all?

BostonB wrote: »
    You can pick them up 2nd hand. Why would you want a new one? Why would you want one at all?

Ah tis for an old legacy application that I wish to run again........still has it's uses these days......

I've actually found a place they can be bought new for about €80.....

You've really got me curious now.

• Advertisement

You've really got me curious now.

Why so??

Just some applications that I developed for pocket pc wm5.0.....kinda think they'll come in handy again..

I could go the ipod / iphone app route ... but prefer this .....for now :rolleyes:

What do they do...

What do they do...

Hmmm...kinda stock control :rolleyes:

Whats with the roll eyes. I was just interested.

Advertisement