Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

repeat question

• 13-06-2011 11:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

I was just wondering if I do worse in this leaving cert then the one i did last year, which results will be used for the college cao? any help would be great :(

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

I was just wondering if I do worse in this leaving cert then the one i did last year, which results will be used for the college cao? any help would be great :(
    Whichever LC gives the highest points.

But don't be depressing yourself thinking like that, it always feels as if you're doing much worse than you are when you are in the middle of it! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 814 ✭✭✭NotExactly

The result with the most points,provided you entered your exam number from last year when filling out the CAO.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 footballfriend

Cheers for that, ah yeah thanks for boost of confidence, suppose just strive through the rest of exams ;) Thanks again for the reply!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

No worries.

(Asked and answered, locked)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement