Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

rejection notice

Options
  • 13-06-2011 11:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭

Applied for a masters and obviously I haven't got it ..was never contacted at all. Just wondering if anyone else got told they were unsuccessful?

It's not nice playing the waiting game and then just guessing you didn't get it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭Lorrs33

Did they say when you would be informed, or if you would be informed at all?

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭poppet84

Thanks for replying. Yes in the email I received it said is be notified when a decision has been made. I've seen on this that someone was called for an interview in mid may so that's a month ago now so I'm sure I haven t got it. Not the end of the world but just would like confirmation so I can think of other options.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,564 ✭✭✭Naikon

You probably won't get a response until September I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭poppet84

Yeh your probably right!ah sure....

Thanks guys :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,564 ✭✭✭Naikon

poppet84 wrote: »
    Yeh your probably right!ah sure....

Thanks guys :)

No problem. Good luck. I doubt DIT want to turn away potential money:pac:

You will make it in. Just put in hard work and you will do grand.

• Advertisement
Advertisement