Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bored Bassist Available

Options
  • 14-06-2011 12:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭

Looking for a decent band. Greater Dublin Area

I've got good equipment(Lakland, Fender, Ashdown) and Gigging since i was 17. I'm 25 Now.

I have transport and access to PA system.

Also Music Management Graduate.

Looking for something interesting.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭Criticdublin

Hey man what kind of stuff are you into? Have a listen to our stuff and see would it suit ya www.facebook.com/criticofficial
    If you are into it gimme a shout :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭guitarzero

Hey man

Guitarist, 28, Dublin

Influences U2, The Police, The Smiths, Romeo Void, Qotsa, Grunge and lots of other sh*t...

If you are looking to branch off a bit with approach, sound and melody then let me know, could be good. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭Daycentbill

cordragza wrote: »
    Looking for a decent band. Greater Dublin Area

I've got good equipment(Lakland, Fender, Ashdown) and Gigging since i was 17. I'm 25 Now.

I have transport and access to PA system.

Also Music Management Graduate.

Looking for something interesting.

Whats sort of music are you into

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭cordragza

Into all sorts really. Except metal really, something with a decent groove to it.

Critic, i like your sound, but i'm not the bassist for you. It's not where i'm at right now.

I'm ideally looking for a band, who has some material and just needs a bassist to offer some ideas on the low end.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭guitarzero

cordragza wrote: »
    Into all sorts really. Except metal really, something with a decent groove to it.

Critic, i like your sound, but i'm not the bassist for you. It's not where i'm at right now.

I'm ideally looking for a band, who has some material and just needs a bassist to offer some ideas on the low end.

Hey Bro, I have a bit of material, kinda early u2/Police vibe 'ish. Love to have a bassist to jam with, do you fancy getting a rehearsal room to jam next week? 2 hours, I'll book it, black pits is pretty cheap and handy. Let me know, thanks.

• Advertisement
Advertisement