Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Children, Pubs and Commute

Options
  • 14-06-2011 12:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

we are looking for a place to raise a family (schools , safe etc.) but is close enough to Dublin to commute on public transportation ( the less stress the better). Other thing is I have always had this dream of owning a Pub or restaurant. My dad was in food service my whole life and i learned everythign from my grandma. I just like cooking for people seeing them happy and in some way and in some small little way taking care of people ya know... being apart of a small community where people care ( like I do)... my Dream is a dream obviously not happening in the short term future (if at all)

Any suggestions??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,936 ✭✭✭LEIN

I see you have posted the same question all over the regional forums.

As Greystones is in Wicklow i have moved all of your replies to your same thread on the Wicklow forum.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement