Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Foundation Frustration!

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 883 ✭✭✭Asry

Victoria. wrote: »

Cocokay found it in Boots in Jervis though so they might have changed their mind, but they still don't do it in the Dundrum boots :confused:

Hope you manage to find it :D

Edit: I got mine in a relatively large branch of Mc Cabes pharmacy so maybe if you had one of those nearby that could be another possibility.

Yeah I noticed that earlier about Jervis! Although that one is pretty massive like. But there's a McCabe's in the Pavilions that's pretty big, and they have a special smashbox counter (:mad:) and a clinique counter so maybe they might have it in stock....
    poconnor16 wrote: »
    Another recent Estee Lauder Double wear covert here! I have oily, blemish prone skin and I find it fab. Flawless coverege, but does not make me break out. The tint was really well matched to my skin tone too.

As a larger pored lady :D can anyone give their two cents on primers that wont cause on oil slick on my face? (Or a giant gaping hole in my purse!)

Ooo I might check out the Estee Lauder, too, I really think the smashbox foundation made me break out! I'm 26 years of age! This shouldn't be happening! :mad::mad:

And disregarding what I said about smashbox just there, and that angry face earlier...their photofinish primer is great, and leaves a really soft feel to your face. It's not oily, like. It dries and feels almost silky like powder. I thiiiink it might be slightly on the dearer end of the scale though, but to be honest, I wouldn't go without it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

Victoria. wrote: »
    I have had trouble finding La Roche Posay in Boots before and someone told me that it was because Boots were unwilling to give them the support for their products that they wanted. They wanted to have people trained to give advice and such on the shop floor but Boots weren't into that or something.

A new Boots store just opened in Cork, and they stock it. It's quite a large branch though, I've never seen it in the smaller stores.

Asry wrote: »
    And disregarding what I said about smashbox just there, and that angry face earlier...their photofinish primer is great, and leaves a really soft feel to your face. It's not oily, like. It dries and feels almost silky like powder. I thiiiink it might be slightly on the dearer end of the scale though, but to be honest, I wouldn't go without it.

Yeah the primer is 38 euro, but it lasts for ages, and it's brilliant! It makes such a difference for me, I don't mind forking out the money. I don't have to buy it very often anyway so I'll get over the price:P

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

Do Stanstead now stock that BB foundation? I know I got some family member back in June to pick some up for me in Standstead and they were told Standstead don't stock that foundation :(

Greetings! I'm not sure if you got sorted or not, but I figured I'd get back to you anyway :) I was in Stansted yesterday. They do stock this foundation, but they didn't have it in the two whitest shades (alabaster and porcelain) which was useless for me. It cost £25. I cannae remember if they had the long lasting one as I was in a bit of a rush, but they definitely did stock at least 2 other liquid foundations.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭lil_tuts

all you have to do is spray with alcohol it wont ruin the product because alcohol evaporates. I got a bottle of isopropyl alcohol in my local chemist , i use it to press eyeshadows and pigments and disinfect cosmetics.

Advertisement