Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to pick magic mushrooms in ireland over the summer?

• 14-06-2011 7:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Anyone have any suggestions as to where to go to look for magic mushrooms in Ireland this summer, between now and the end of July?

I know Sep/Oct is when they are most available, but is it possible to go hunting over the summer?

This is not an illegal activity, btw. The sale of this product of nature was banned in 2006 but personal possession and picking them are still perfectly legal. (Should be legal to sell them, too.)

Thanks for any advice. I'm willing to travel anywhere in Ireland.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭Ellis Dee

Anyone have any suggestions as to where to go to look for magic mushrooms in Ireland this summer, between now and the end of July?

I know Sep/Oct is when they are most available, but is it possible to go hunting over the summer?

This is not an illegal activity, btw. The sale of this product of nature was banned in 2006 but personal possession and picking them are still perfectly legal. (Should be legal to sell them, too.)

Thanks for any advice. I'm willing to travel anywhere in Ireland.

There are lots of them in many places in north Co. Kildare, also along the back road from Kildare Town to Milltown (past the railway station and over the bridge until you reach the edge of the Curragh).

If you drive a car or operate machinery NEVER EVER eat magic mushrooms! I have never tried them myself. I might have done, but saw the effect they can have on others, and that ruled them out for me, because I drove most days at the time; the trip lasts as long as it lasts, but a recurrence (flashback?) can happen quite suddenly a day or even two later. I've see it happen; people beginning to stare into empty space in mid-sentence. Just think what the consequences might be if you were at the wheel of a car!:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 610 ✭✭✭TerryTibbs!

In a field

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

Use a magic flute and they will come to you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Killer Pigeon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,819 ✭✭✭✭g'em

see the Charter, can't be discussed.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement