Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NBA Jersey

Options
  • 14-06-2011 9:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,983 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know where the best place to order a cheap/good quality NBA jersey? I have heard of Yuki Jersey. Has anyone had any experience of them? Also has anyone had any trouble with customs seizing their jerseys?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,314 ✭✭✭splashthecash

conno16 wrote: »
    get the fook outa here spammer
    if you want to advertise go to adverts.ie

Seems a tad harsh conno16...are people on the Mac forum advertising Apple?? The chap is just asking has anyone any experience dealing with this supplier. I know I've posted to Boards.ie before asking for feedback on websites I was thinking of using, and I certainly didn't get any replies like yours.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,066 ✭✭✭Sea Devils

conno16 wrote: »
    get the fook outa here spammer
    if you want to advertise go to adverts.ie

He wasn't advertising....

@ OP There's a decent thread about where to buy jerseys here. A few decent recomendations

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Foot Locker have some NBA jerseys.

I got a Bulls one with Rose on the back in there and they have Lakers (Bryant), Heat (Wade and LeBron) and Celtics (Garnett) in there too.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

Couple of posts deleted, OP isn't advertising so conno please don't jump to conclusions.

Advertisement